For Billing Com­plaint, Meter Read­ing, Discon­nec­tion, go to the por­tal of


Finance Ser­vices

For Con­sumer and Mem­ber­ship Records, Recon­nec­tion, No Seal/Burned/Broken/Titled Meter, Detached Insulator/Sagging/Busted Limiter/for pull­out ser­vice drop wire con­cerns, go to the por­tal of


Insti­tu­tional Services

For con­cerns on Line, Pole and Power Out­age, Meter Calibration/Replacement/Creeping/Stuck/Stopped/Lighting Fault indi­ca­tor or/no dis­play con­cerns, and street­light request, go to the por­tal of

Tech­ni­cal Services